At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
- Work as a leader with Full project lifecycle ownership of multiple capital projects; successful project delivery will include full implementation from conceptual design through initiation and deployment for assigned projects.
- Must be able to lead and support project process safety requirements such as: Basic and Detailed Risk Assessments, HAZOP, MOC, PSSR, LOPA, SIS, etc.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, & tools to effectively manage capital projects
- Support engineering and operational initiatives across the global and northern American AO network
- Manage the site maintenance team and monitor compliance with mechanical integrity requirements