At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop liquid PU adhesives for building component and furniture applications. Lead product development project independently including new product development, formula modification and product localization.
- Closely work with plant to drive new product introduction, work with process engineer team to optimize production process, support quality team to set raw material/product technical specifications, and to investigate quality issue.
- Identify new raw materials and conduct raw material evaluation to drive continuous cost optimization.
- Provide technical support to customer and internal AE/Sales/KAM teams
What the role can offer you
- Be a part of Henkel Adhesive Technologies Lifestyle BU and shape the more sustainable and innovative tomorrow with us. We Adhesive Technologies Innovation aim to transform our organization and innovation culture and upskill our people to transform Megatrends into innovation.
- You enable future trends with a global team and exchange with senior management. Also enjoy a steep learning curve, increase your visibility, and grow your personality.
- You make an impact by acting as an entrepreneur, owning your results, and letting us see how you shine, working on projects to improve existing products for the market or customers, or also coming up with your ideas.