United States, LaGrange, GA, Adhesive Technologies
Maintenance Electrician 3rd shift
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Executes the operational plan of an engineering task based on engineering designs and work specifications
- Works closely with external contractors and ensures the quality of delivered services and products
- Sets up or adjusts complex equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
Summary of Position:
- The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the troubleshooting, repair, regular maintenance and preventative maintenance of plant equipment and facilities.
- Adherence to Henkel's Safety, Health, and Environmental (SHE) standards and practices, and support of Henkel AC Manufacturing's Vision are maintained as a top priority.
- The Maintenance Technician is expected to perform the required duties of this position in full compliance with departmental standard operating procedures and operate in a self-directed manner.
- The Maintenance Technician position serves the role of executing plant maintenance functions in support of production in the safest, most efficient manner possible for the manufacture of product that meets or exceeds our customers expectations.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular