At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supports internal clients and helps developing / implementing HR practices, HR solutions and strategies; Leads change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication
- Identifies and prepares development plans for the key employees and high potential employees; Steers salary review process for relevant MC levels within the country / sub-region
- Collects hiring requests for all MC and Non MC locally; Supports recruitment activities for talents regionally and reviews talent pipeline within the country / sub-region
- Coordinates performance and talent management process and acts as moderator locally while thinking transdisciplinary
- Manages promotion process for MC levels Delivers and executes HR processes, advices and supports on policies accurately and with a service orientation
- Provides guidance on HR decisions Ensures process coordination while networking and collaborating; Steers diversity and integration management