At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Henkel Consumer Adhesives is looking for a driven individual with skills in analytics and online business management.
- This role is a unique opportunity to work for a global manufacturer, supporting a Fortune 40 company (Lowe’s Home Improvement).
- A successful candidate could grow from this position into account management.
- Develop best practices for all aspects of analytics regarding the Lowe’s business.
- Manipulate and analyze data, extracting insights to identify growth opportunities.
- Communicate relevant findings internally and externally to key stakeholders. Will own weekly communications to both Henkel and Lowe’s.
- Collaborate with other analysts across the retail business to consolidate data, reveal insights, and streamline reporting methodology and sharing.
- Participate in larger scale analytical projects (beyond the Lowe’s account) as needed.
- Partner with Commercial Excellence Team on projects & tasks as it relates to Category Management, Net Revenue Management and Pricing.
- Maintain various Master Lists as one source of truth for account team.
- Manage and execute weekly allocation tasks.
- Drive collaborative forecast conversations with Henkel Demand Planning and Lowe’s Forecasting teams.
- Serve as a liaison between the Henkel account team and the Lowe’s Brand Advocate, organizing and delegating all .com related projects.
- Responsible for new item setup, item maintenance, loading assets and marketing content to Lowes.com.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders as it pertains to Lowes.com, particularly Content Marketing.
- Address white spots in digital presence, driving growth through new opportunities.
- Manage inventory and orders within CommerceHub portal.