At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Are you ready to make a difference by providing innovation solutions to improve end-to-end processes?
- Join a team of passionate IT experts to drive our digital transformation together
- Facilitate and implement best practices and innovative solutions
- Design concepts and user stories for end-to-end processes in close collaboration with business experts
- Collaborate closely with business experts and stakeholders from other teams
- You will be responsible for writing the technical specifications or new technical user stories with focus on Oracle Transportation Management (OTM)
- You can shape your career with various trainings, rotation and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel
- 4-year college degree (Bachelor’s) in Information Systems preferred but may substitute other technical certification in a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business consulting/analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Experience/Familiar with Transportation Management Systems processes.
- Experience with Oracle Transportation Management (OTM)
- Knowledge of integration with other systems and processes (i.e: logistics, procurement, master data, etc)
- Experience working on CPG industries preferred.
- Knowledge of project management techniques preferred
The salary for this role is $115,000.00 - $135,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.