Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Data Analyst Source to Pay
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Regular reporting and analysis of price development within packaging.
- Preparation of price index, collection, and validation of purchasing inputs, consolidation of inputs and presentation to global purchasing team.
- Extract, cleanse, and pre-process data from various systems, and contribute to data reconciliation (Python, PySpark).
- Analyze data using various methods (Python) and generate reports (MS Excel) or dashboards (MS Power BI).
- Create visualizations to depict trends and identify potential savings or efficiencies.
- Contributes to digital upskilling of self and team.
- Works with business management team and consult the business requirements.
- Lead projects and activities independently with remote Henkel purchasing locations and global teams.
- Organize regular meetings to ensure close cooperation with stakeholders.
- Good communication skills with fluency in English.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or a related technical discipline.
- Proficient in Python or PySpark.
- Expertise in data visualization, particularly using MS Power BI.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, including Power Query (VBA is advantageous).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
- Motivated to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Familiarity with DataBricks and Azure ML is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern machine learning applications and model evaluation is desirable.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1600 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.