At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for technical consultancy, product recommendations, customized technical solutions and product applications, new product demonstrations and handling product complaint
- Consult customers on solutions that generate value for their use cases
- Proves good knowledge of products/ product categories, being recognized by customers / team members / professional community as an expert on a certain product range
- Is responsible for the development of the relationship with the academic circle and/or the artistic professional circle (universities, architects, interior designers) and ensures a profitable relationship with all his customers
- Tracks the implementation of the company’s sales policy
- Collaborates with marketing and R&D-QC Departments regarding the products’ promotion and the identification of specific solutions to problems / questions / complaints raised by customers and send the feedback about the products
- Develops the technical action plan (demonstrations, trainings, events, roundtables/workshops, etc) for promoting and introducing customers to new Henkel products
- Makes site visits to track the application of the products and makes recommendations regarding the implementation according to the procedures and technical data sheets