Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Product Development Adhesives for Electronics
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part of the product development team for consumer electronics
- Work on new technology approaches to increase the sustainability of our adhesives and deliver new solutions to our customers
- Work on formulations for new recyclable adhesives in the lab
- Implement bio based raw material to improve the carbon footprint of our adhesives
- Run lab testing on new formulations
- Report and present your results to the team
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of chemistry, chemical engineering or similar
- Good knowledge in polymer chemistry
- Fluent English language skills are desired, German language skills are an advantage
- Firm experience with PowerPoint, Excel and Origin
- Self-organized, team-oriented and passionate about what you are doing
- Strong communication and analytical skills
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.