Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship Global Corporate Citizenship
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Implement international and local activities for the 25th anniversary of the Corporate Volunteering program at Henkel
- Conduct strategic analysis and benchmarking in social responsibility linked to Corporate Volunteering, collaboration with NGOs and emergency aid
- Coordinate global corporate citizenship activities with regional corporate citizenship experts
- Be part of a passionate team and support in implementing the strategy
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of studies focused on economics, environmental, social or political sciences
- First practical and project experiences via other internships in corporate social responsibility, human resources, public relations, marketing, communication or event organization
- Very good English language skills plus excellent skills in German or German native speaker
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office applications as well as digital and social media knowledge
- High affinity to and strong interest in social responsibility projects
- A team-player with good communication skills
- Availability as of now for ideally 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.