At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital accounts entries by compiling and analyzing accounting information.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statements and related reports.
- To coordinate and manage all aspects related to general ledger accounting.
- Monitoring monthly accrual posting and ensure to be in line with last updated plan.
- Support actively during month-end and year-end close process.
- Supervise inventory count procedures.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures in line with Henkel’s Corporate Accounting Standards.
- Provide local and regional management on monthly and quarterly basis the block cost development vs. plan.
- Identify and formulate block cost allocation keys per SBU based on updated guidelines.
- Reporting of monthly / quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Review of GRIR accounts - Review of selected balance sheet accounts.
- Provide support to Head of GA during financial statements audits.
- Coach and mentor, the Account Supervisor and Account Officer.
- Attend to all accounting related topics as may be assigned by the Head of General Accounting.