At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Perform maintenance duties to include, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, automated equipment repair, pump repair, plumbing, safety inspections, and equipment preventive / predictive maintenance. Continuously seek and implement changes to maintenance processes for improved safety, quality, and productivity. Lead and direct activities of maintenance team and flex schedule as needed to work with all four shift mechanics.
- Lead the maintenance mechanic team with a positive attitude and strong sense of urgency
- Organize, plan and disseminate work to maintenance mechanics
- Ensure crew has all safety equipment needed during shift
- Work with maintenance staff to ensure department 5S activities are performed and areas are properly maintained
- Quickly assist maintenance mechanics when called upon
- Track PM’s and repair work orders to ensure timely completion
- Efficiently utilize a computer for e-mail, parts search, invoice payment, and SAP program
- Work with contractors and vendors in relation to equipment maintenance, site projects, etc.
- Fill in for Inventory Coordinator as needed regarding PM system and parts ordering
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills and a solid understanding of equipment utilized in the plant
- Initiate, fill out, and approve safety permits such as LO/TO, Hot Work, etc.
- Conduct daily shift turnover meetings as part of ensuring seamless communication within the department
- Available for frequent Saturday work as well as call-ins and/or remote assistance in cases of emergency
- Be a champion for site safety and ensure all Henkel safety procedures are followed by the maintenance team
- Assist fellow site leaders in promoting a safe, quiet, and productive operation
- Other duties as assigned by management