At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for stratetic development of the global process Time & Attendance as well as ensuring execution, implementation and roll-out into regions
- Manage global processes, projects and GBS+ in the area of Payroll & Time Management.
- Mainly responsible for HR Payroll & Time compliance issues and central point of expertise for Payroll & Time on global level with a deep understanding of the process and the tools
- Lead area of strategic project management by developing a project management strategy for Henkel HR incl. developing methology
- Lead complex global HR projects and project streams in the area of HR Governance, Systems and Processes, especially cross process projects
- Manage HR IT Governance (HR IT planning, monitoring, ad hoc request management, Business Managed Applications)
- Deputy Global Process Owner for Payroll & Time Management + HR Authorization