Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Financial Controlling
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become part of the Adhesives Global STI team, work in a cross-divisional project team and cooperate with other departments
- Coordinate the quarterly target setting process with HR, Functions and Business Unit Controlling
- Support the preparation of financial reporting and analysis during the target setting and target achievement processes
- Actively contribute to continuous improvements in the short-term incentives related concepts, processes and tools
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, preferably with a major focus on strategy, finance, controlling or accounting
- Relevant work/ internship experience in an international environment
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (e.g.: Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI)
- Knowledge of data processing and data analysis, software knowledge (e.g.: Python, KNIME) is advantageous
- Highly motivated, team-oriented person with a distinct ‘can-do’ attitude
- Availability for six months at our corporate headquarters in Düsseldorf
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.