Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in marketing or sales and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for one of Henkel’s Spring 2024 Undergraduate Marketing and Sales Internships. As a marketing or sales intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of the role these functions within a global organization.
Henkel’s spring internships typically start in January and last 4 to 6 months. For a specific role, the schedule could be part- or full-time; after you submit your application, you will have the chance to discuss these details with your Henkel recruiter during the screening phase. Following your internship, you may be invited to join Henkel as a full-time employee in the future.
Based on your interests and skillset, you will be considered for a variety of marketing and sales internships to support our Adhesives and Consumer Brands business units during Spring 2024. You can expect your internship to include assignments like:
- Becoming a part of our team by providing overall marketing or sales support to the Brand Management, Digital, Social, and/or Account Management teams
- Assisting with execution of product promotions and digital and social media campaigns
- Developing analyses to measure trends, efficiencies and effectiveness of sales resource allocation and utilization
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to support new product rollouts
- Researching end-users’ insights and competition activities
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals