At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Reporting to the Head of Reporting & Analytics, we are looking for a Sr. Finance Manager, Reporting & Advanced Analytics who is a data science enthusiast.
- This role will lead a team of 3 and have a passion to engage in disruptive tools and unlock new capabilities in advanced analytics.
- Lead team in continuous development and enhancement of current bi platform to meet needs of commercial team achieving strategic initiatives.
- Drive the digital capabilities for the Henkel Consumer Brands (HCB) Business Unit through continuous digital upskilling.
- Lead project initiatives by breaking complex problems or high-level business objectives into smaller problems that can be addressed using leading edge data technologies across the organization.
- Strong Collaboration across the HCB global finance organization to implement and enhance Analytics solutions.
- University degree with major in data & business analytics, or Finance Degree with significant experience in data analytics space.
- Financial Business Acumen including understanding of P&L management.
- Experiences in the area of data analytics, business intelligence and artificial intelligence incl. related software knowledge are a plus.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, interest in predictive forecasting / business analytics.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, PowerBi).
- Highly motivated and team-oriented person with a proactive and 'Can-Do'-attitude.
The salary for this role is $130,000.00 - $160,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.