At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost.
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice.
- Monitors KPIs for Quality control processes.
- Develop and drive OOS reduction program, providing Retest strategy through root cause analysis.
- Utilize statistical analytical techniques (SPC/SQC) to identify sources of variation and opportunities to improve.
- Determine key causes of out of spec batches and work to implement effective countermeasures to reduce/eliminate over time.
- Work in cooperation with process engineering to drive operational quality.
- Supporting quality lab efficiency and process improvement projects.
- Conduct non-standard testing to support plant projects.
- Bachelor of Science in in engineering or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing / chemical industry or within the quality profession.
- Quality background preferred with knowledge of ISO/QS standards.
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis, resolve customers quality complaints while working cross functionally with operations.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, Six Sigma or statistical experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency required. Skilled in Microsoft Office suite.
- SAP, and other database experience preferred.
The salary range for this role is $70,000 to $100,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.