At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Executes local sales plans and strategy in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers.
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % / GP %) in territory also coordinates with technical customer service to conduct line trials, (re)solves customer requests and complaints.
- Ensures execution in excellence at point of sales; ensures merchandising and brand representation in stores / salons and conducts field, market, or store visits; follows up on store implementation/ promotion, in-store stock levels, identifies gaps.
- Takes and processes customer orders; negotiates customer agreements; carries out admin tasks related to reporting and contract mgmt.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers and distributors.