Singapore, Singapore, Purchasing
Purchasing Management Intern
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Develop & execute your own sourcing project for raw material distribution in a sub-region within Asia-Pacific, supported by the regional purchasing manager.
- Develop distribution strategy for Japanese producers & distributors by analysing complexity, relationship management & other local requirements.
- Analyse the global “tail-spend” portfolio and work together with internal & external stakeholders to harmonize and consolidate.
- Join us for an exciting internship from July 2024 to December 2024.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Chinese and/or Japanese are an advantage.
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel, Power BI skill is a plus.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Strong initiative, critical thinking and commitment to quality work, and able to handle projects independently.
- Prior experience in supply chain and purchasing is an advantage.
- Collaborative, with good interpersonal skills, a team player who strives for win-win collaboration with and positively influences internal and external stakeholders from different cultures.
- Academic background in international business, supply chain management, relevant engineering degree are welcomed.
- Work with integrity and maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive information.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.