At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Conducts all R&D laboratory work in a safe manner including the use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), adherence to site safety practices, use of laboratory equipment, 5S, etc.
- Provides support for various projects assigned by Chemist/Sr. Chemist and/or Lab Manager.
- Understand chemical ingredients and formulating under instructions. Ability to read SDS and understand the common chemical hazards.
- Prepare batch formulations according to written instructions by Sr. Chemist and/or Lab Manager.
- Assists in maintaining project timelines.
- Employs basic problem-solving skillsets to overcome project bottlenecks and maintain project deliverable dates.
- Collects and organizes data in a coherent format. Communicates basic observations regarding data and/or experimental outcome.
- Comfortable with a variety of curing and dispensing equipment.
- May train other Technicians regarding equipment operation and/or test procedures.
- Perform routine tests and operate application equipment safely and efficiently.
- Becomes familiar with products associated with assigned technology team/market/region.
- Take on equipment ownership and responsible for maintaining safe operation of the assigned equipment.
- Understanding of mathematical and statistical techniques relevant to adhesive product testing and digitalization initiatives.
- Prepares sampling/shipping papers.
- Solid interpersonal skills. Candidate must be able to work as a team member and independently on multi-task assignments.