Germany, Düsseldorf, Controlling and Development
Internship Corporate Real Estate Projects
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Become part of our Global Real Estate team and work in an international and intercultural environment
- Support our corporate real estate projects and strategic initiatives
- Get insights into our global real estate strategy and contribute to improving relevant corporate real estate building standards, guidelines and presentation materials
- Contribute to our portfolio management by supporting the fields of lease management, location controlling and data analytics
- Actively shape the preparation of top management meetings and social media communication
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of studies in architecture, civil, building engineering, real estate management/economics or related real estate fields
- Knowledge in building standards with focus on office, residential, hospitality buildings and project management
- Fluent in English and German language preferred, other additional languages are desirable
- Experienced in MS Office (Excel, Power Point) and CAD, Power BI is a plus
- Interested in sustainability and green buildings/leases
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, team-oriented person with diligent work approach
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.