At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Provide in-depth financial analysis, enable business growth and contribute to the continuous improvement of regional controlling for APAC region
- Initiate and lead controlling and digital initiatives to drive business growth and financial process efficiency
- Provide insightful analysis and commentary on APAC business performance (actual vs. plan and forecast) in collaboration with business controlling and country controlling and prepare materials for senior management performance review
- Review of controlling activities and actively drive continuous improvement in controlling related concepts, processes, and tools
- Define, develop and lead finance/controlling related projects and digitalization projects in APAC in close collaboration with other departments and stakeholders as well as support in cross-regional and global projects
- Take initiatives on digitalization and automation to further improve data analytics, increase data transparency, and support business decisions
- Support regional/global knowledge sharing and training activities
- Other Ad-hoc analysis / presentations / tasks
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Financial reporting & analysis and other BS/PL/CF related analysis（40%）
- Finance/Controlling related projects/initiatives and other projects（40%）
- Other ad-hoc analysis / presentations / tasks（20%）