Germany, Düsseldorf, Controlling and Development
Internship Functions Controlling
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support Henkel’s global leaders of Purchasing, Tax and Global Business Solutions
- Bring in your skills in cost planning, performance analysis as well as subsequent
- Actively drive project-related activities such as process improvements or BI tool
- Document approaches and tools to streamline communication
- Closely cooperate with different departments within finance or across functions
in HQ and in Regional Hubs around the world
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in finance, economics or related studies
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- BI skills are preferred
- A strong team player with good interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Analytical thinker who demonstrates initiative and determination to achieve
- Results-oriented with a hands-on approach to completing assigned tasks
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.