HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
YOUR ROLE :
• Identify the required scale of the resources, securing them and assigning them to individual projects. Key interface towards the product managers / Program Managers within all lines of business to meet the demands
• Ensure cost recovery through optimized resource planning
• Active recruitment of talent to ensure enough skilled and experienced IT resources are available to deliver Software’s
• Create & manage a multi-year strategy & execution roadmap to drive transformation & efficiency opportunities to creating an inhouse center for software development leveraging in house and external vendor eco system
• Functional management of the resource pool within the capability, particularly focusing on talent development, staff planning and Business towers intimacy
• Reskilling based on supply/demand for software development capability as applicable
• Perform all aspects of staff management, management of succession talent pipeline to ensure the next generation of leaders are being identified, coached and mentored - and all other associated line management responsibilities
• Strong self-propelled leadership skills and results oriented