At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Implement local sales plans and strategies in alignment with the SBU (Strategic Business Unit) strategy, focusing on maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers and acquiring new ones.
- Develop and execute tailored action plans for each customer, based on their specific needs and a customer
- Deliver on sales and distribution targets, as measured by key performance indicators (KPIs), such as OSG (On-Shelf Availability), PC % (Product Contribution Percentage), and GP % (Gross Profit Percentage), within the assigned territory and designated accounts.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with customers and distribution partners, ensuring effective communication and collaboration.
- Communicate with the Key Account Management and broader sales team regarding customer-specific tasks and priorities.
- Collaborate with technical customer service to facilitate line trials, resolve customer requests, and address complaints.
- Implement pricing and promotional actions as part of the overall sales strategy.
- Execute the Key Account Management (KAM) strategy, including product listing and promotional activities.
- Manage or guide distributor sales teams or third-party representatives to enhance product distribution and market penetration.
- Ensure excellence at the point of sale, focusing on merchandising and brand representation in stores.
- Conduct field, market, jobsite, or store visits to monitor and follow up on store implementations, promotional activities, and in-store stock levels. Identify and address any gaps or opportunities.
- Coordinate the implementation of product education and assess its impact with technical advisors.
- Handle customer orders, negotiate agreements, and manage administrative tasks related to reporting and contract management.
- Oversee and manage accounts receivable, including taking actions to address overdue payments and blocking orders when necessary.