At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Handling order processing start from order receiving, order entry, delivery note, invoice and shipping document
- Supporting administration works related to customer orders and requirements under Henkel Term and conditions.
- Coordinating and following up production schedule from planners to match with customer orders
- Calling for customer orders and delivery plans.
- Acting as a key contact person for customer complaint
- Assigning and new projects related to order processing, customer requirements, customer services improvement
- Monitoring and following up shipment to fulfil stock to meet RFC and NES
- Presenting in part of OTC in S&OP meeting.