At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories. With our trusted brands, including Cold Power, Bref and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Provide financial analysis and advice to the General Manager and Sales Leadership Team, involving, reporting, business planning and budgeting
- Provide commercial support to General Manager. Consolidate monthly reporting and business case reviews
- Ownership of Month End Process between Gross Sales and Net Sales (all discounts). Facilitate customer month end meetings
- Support implementation of Trade Spend Management Tool. Project lead and support with ongoing maintenance and data integrity
- Manage external relationship with partner for Trade Spend Management tool, involving monthly interactions with supplier and present continuous improvements for models and reporting
- Provide commercial support to Sales Customer Teams. Improve Financial Forecast Accuracy and Trade Spend Analysis
- Support Trade Discounts budgeting & governance. Validate customer team accruals