Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Global Brand Management Perwoll
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Own set of responsibilities for specific projects
- Independent project steering, communicate with other departments, countries and agencies
- Active involvement in any step of the product innovation process (eg. concept, design, fragrance etc.)
- Strategic market and competitor analysis
- Support in development of communication assets
- Preparing presentations, documents, fact sheets and market research
- Management of social media channels (Tik Tok, Instagram)
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- You have successfully passed first semesters of business related studies, preferably in marketing
- Former internships and abroad experiences are beneficial
- Self-disciplined to take on operational and administrative tasks that provide vital support to the team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to think analytically
- You write and talk fluently in English (and at least one more language, ideally German)
- Good knowledge of MS Office software, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Open minded, confident and creative personality
- Positive forward-looking mindset with “can do” attitude
- Enthusiasm for fashion, lifestyle and trends
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2.025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.