At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Identifies future market trends, developments and product / service expectations and translates them into business growth opportunities.
- Leads the mid- and long-term business expansion planning process on global level.
- Defines the entry strategy into new markets/ segments through a deep understanding of customers/ trade/ consumers.
- Analyzes and builds different future scenarios to create new paths of business incl. timing and investment planning.
- Coordinates M&A processes within BU (esp. targets identification, evaluation, GO Process, Due Diligence), leads acquisitions' integration.
- Designs and steers the strategy map / customer roadmaps and steers profitable growth globally.
- Coordinates and manages strategy projects, acts as Project Lead for BU-wide projects.
- Ensures stakeholder management across BU, collaborates closely with Marketing / Sales / KAM and BD on global activities.
- Ensures cross-functional coordination of processes and departments, initiates and leads Innovation projects.
- Establishes and maintains relevant customer / market relationships on senior level, attends relevant events, exhibitions, trade fairs.
- Develops and implements business analysis instruments, provides market and competitive intelligence, leads Peer Group Analysis.
- Leads and develops a team of Business Development Managers.