At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- We offer you a real hands-on Sales internship within an international company, operating in various market areas. You will get an overview of company’s and sales department’s business activities and processes.
- You will be part of our sales team where you will assist the Head of Channel Sales, Sales Area Managers and Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs dep. in business operations.
- Your task will include e.g., maintain, optimize and analyze different reports and system data, create material for our distributors and support Henkel sales team with diverse ad hoc tasks.
- The role also includes own project that varies depending on customers- and market needs.
- The brand portfolio contains the worldwide known brands Loctite and Teroson.
- You will work in the Sales department for Adhesive products at our Nordic headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.