At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Checks documented processes against actual practices on both an informal basis during routine activities and on a formal basis as part of internal, process, and dock audits
- Assembles, analyzes, and assign actions concerning customer returns (RMA's)
- Supports inspection operations in the facility
- Performs variety of analysis on products and raw materials
- Participates in setting the company’s visual quality standards
- Properly completes required documentation such as PPAP's, Customer Certs, ECO's, Deviations, procedures and First Articles
- Perform a minimum of two internal site audits per calendar year
- Maintain one of the site departments calibration and update calibration documents as needed
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CQT preferred
- Read and understand drawings, tolerance, dimensioning, and foot/flag notes
- Proficient in the use of measurement equipment: micrometers, calipers, cmm, optical cmm, drop micrometers
- Able to work with and around hazardous materials, chemicals, heights, odors, noise and equipment
- Able to life 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day
- Able to work 6am-4:30pm, Mon-Thurs, with flexibility to work 2nd shift schedule and/or Fridays, as business needs dictate.
The salary for this role is $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 (Salary, non-exempt). This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.