At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Complete strategic projects on time, within budget, and within scope
- Coordinate the project management processes (e.g. risks and escalated issues calls, change requests, etc.) and End of Project Reviews (EPRs)
- Up-to-date and report on project status and actively add / update issues, risks and tasks based on knowledge of project progress / status.
- Collaborate and will make project deliverables better by sharing lessons learned from similar projects with the project manager and team.
- Continuously support with the development of project business case, charter and A4, ensure appropriate signoffs and coordinate decision (body) meetings such as steering committee
- Project health assessments and raise concerns to project manager and/or escalate to sponsor/PMO as required.