India, Bangalore, CEO
Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
YOUR ROLE :
• Review past incidents and identify attack trends
• Operationalize intelligence data for improved detection
• Hunt for cyber-related threats from various threat intelligence sources
• Identify and monitor the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) employed by cyber threat actors
• Develop & extend CTI ecosystem
• Be a leading source of knowledge in information security and intelligence matters supporting other departments with your knowledge and expertise
YOUR SKILLS :
• Master's degree in cyber security, computer science, or engineering
• 6-8 years of broad professional experience in a similar role
• In-depth understanding of threat intelligence cycles and collection managemen
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of threat intelligence and its application towards operational goals
Ability to identify and track adversary tradecraft trends
• Ability and willingness to conduct in-depth analysis of the tools and tradecraft used by actors of all types
• Experience with TI platforms such as MISP & OpenCTI, Experience with IoT Testing or Red Teaming is a benefit
• Proven analytical, report-writing abilities and Fluent in English
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.