At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The Manager Brand Marketing will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative new launches and breakthrough brand marketing strategies to drive consumer and professional awareness, trial, education, and loyalty for the DevaCurl brand.
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners to develop and execute 3-year strategic marketing plans for effective product launches. Driving innovation strategy, new product development, execution, and go-to-market activation planning.
- Lead the testing process for all product Innovation.
- Own NPI from Inception to completion Including, product submissions, packaging, A/W routing, and launch calendar.
- Developing persuasive brand presentations that will gain executive leadership alignment and cross-functional buy-in.
- Measuring and communicating ROI of all innovation campaigns in a timely manner, assessing against departmental KPIs and corporate goals.
- Being an internal champion of the brand, ensuring all constituents fully understand the brand’s DNA and DevaCurl’s long- and short-term innovation goals.
- Translating overall brand strategies into clear innovation and activation plans with new/better/different positioning and effective go-to-market campaigns.
- Gathering/Leveraging consumer and market insights by analyzing metrics, such as sales volume, market share, profit projections, pricing, and distribution to drive innovation planning, update positioning and/or the product portfolio.
- Effectively managing integrated marketing initiatives which deliver measurable results.
- Reviewing and improving the kick-off and upfront strategic processes of new product launch development.
- Working closely with sales to understand monthly/quarterly/annual projections and how marketing can best support those efforts. Leading innovation performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales projections.
- Using market research, consumer insights and competitive analysis to gain a continuous view of DevaCurl’s market position.
- Seeking out new marketing opportunities that align with the brand; maximizing all marketing levers to ensure growth and brand awareness.
- Collaborating with stylists, educators, marketing, and sales to ensure alignments between education and brand strategy.
- Leading education initiative working closely with key educators to develop curriculum and trainings.
- Managing Education Coordinator In day-to-day tasks, class scheduling and LMS portal