At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Utilize the factory CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) to identify equipment parts requirements and procure MRO (maintenance, repair, overhaul) materials consistent with quality and site standards. Organize and maintain spare parts inventory to maximize efficiency.
- Initiate RFQs (request for quotes) from preferred vendors as necessary for needs of the facility and maintenance. Manage timely receipt of quotes from vendors and issue subsequent purchase requisitions. Facilitate setup of new vendors in the purchasing system as required.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships. Update purchasing info records related to sourcing activities. Helps manage vendor performance against key performance indicators, ensuring on-time deliveries and adherence to all requested specifications.
- Processes POs (Purchase Orders) in a timely manner and obtain PO acknowledgements from vendors and contractors. Monitor manufacture and delivery due dates as necessary to relay status of materials, identifying and addressing any potential delivery issues. Timely resolution of POs having submittal problems. Review and resolve non-conformances in a timely manner.
- Initiate invoice approval process to meet payment terms, drive resolution activities as related to blocked or disputed invoices.
- Submit technical support requests as required when master data discrepancies are identified.
- Plan and schedule corrective and preventive maintenance work order activities using the factory CMMS, coordinating by task and priority level. Monitor work instructions for accuracy and update as required.
- Align spare parts availability with maintenance work order requirements, monitoring stock room inventory and maintenance technician needs.
- Coordinate with Operations and Production Planning all plant-wide shutdowns and other planned downtime to optimize maintenance opportunities.