At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for weekly supply planning of Traded Goods (Finished Goods imported from other
continents to IMEA),
- Ensures that the TG portfolio is supplied in the most cost-effective way, kept at target service and
- Checks order confirmations and follows up on open orders, monitors punctuality and delivered
volumes; if any preponement is needed, works in close cooperation with Cross-Regional SC
teams to take prompt action to avoid delays,
- Handles unforeseen changes in supply and demand, problem solves to ensure a timely delivery
of goods, escalates critical availability issues to the IMEA TG Planning Manager,
- Maintains TG material master data and planning parameters; defines safety stock norms, reduces
slow- and non-moving products in IMEA.