At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Ensure that tests are performed with accuracy, completeness and in compliance with the established standards.
- Work alongside the process chemistry and production teams to develop and validate appropriate analytical methods.
- Actively participate in troubleshooting efforts to resolve scientific challenges and root cause analysis.
- Prepare method validation and/or method transfer protocols and reports.
- Train other staff on laboratory work, techniques, and instrumentation and liaise effectively with all other internal departments.
- Lead or participate in multi-regional, multi-functional product development teams with contribution to publications and patents.
- Prepare technical documentation to support manufacturing, control plan, laboratory SOP’s and technical training materials.