Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
HRDirect Contact Center Specialist (Mandarin Speaker)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support global, regional and country specific HR policies and processes by providing HR advice to internal customers (employees and managers) via e-mail, calls, HR intranet site, and chatbot
- Locate resources and information through HR support teams to answer more difficult queries
- Handle enquiries from different countries throughout the regions handled and will be required to offer support in English and Mandarin
- Handle HR documents for APAC countries
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Management / Administration or other relevant courses
- Preferably with at least one (1) year of work experience in HR and obtained from a Shared Service or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry; Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) is required; SAP is highly preferred
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English language (oral & written)
- With good problem solving and decision-making skills, keen to details, and have excellent customer service orientation
- Should be a team player and have good collaboration skills
- Amenable to work on a dayshift schedule (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.